Main page GTA 5 Mods Vehicles
Thank you for your request. As per your request, here is a description of the Chevrolet LUV '72 mod.
The Chevrolet LUV '72 is a light pickup truck produced by the American automaker Chevrolet from 1972 to 1980. This mod features working lights, a hands-on steering wheel, and is paintable via trainer in primary and secondary colors. The truck's windows are also breakable, and feature bullet holes and other damage effects.
The mod utilizes the Vehfuncs feature, including engine rotation and working wipers. In order to install the mod, follow these steps:
1. Extract the "chevytruck" folder from the downloaded archive.
2. Navigate to the directory "Grand Theft Auto V\mods\\update\\x64\\dlcpacks" in your GTA V root directory.
3. Create a new folder named "chevytruck".
4. Drag the "dlc.rpf" file from the extracted "chevytruck" folder to the new "chevytruck" folder in the GTA V directory.
5. Navigate to the directory "Grand Theft Auto V\mods\\update\\update.rpf\\common\\data" in your GTA V root directory.
6. Edit the file "dlclist.xml" using any text editor.
7. Add the following entry to the bottom of the list: dlcpacks:/chevytruck/
8. Save and close the file.
9. Place the "chevytruck.ini" file into a "vehfuncs" folder (create the folder if it doesn't exist).
10. Launch the game and spawn the truck using the name "chevytruck".
That's it! If you encounter any issues during or after installation, feel free to let me know.
Please note that you should not re-upload this mod on other pages and use it only for personal use.