Main page GTA 5 Mods Vehicles
The 2018 Yamaha N-max [ Add-On / Replace ] 1.0 mod for Grand Theft Auto V features a motorcycle model from the Japanese manufacturer Yamaha, first introduced in 2015. The model is designed by GTASA/indonesia/GTAsathai, converted to GTA 5 by JoeGarageMod, and is available as either an add-on or replacement to other vehicles in the game.
The mod features various realistic details such as a functional dashboard and working dials, breakable glass, and realistic mirrors. Upon installation, the bike can be spawned using Simple Trainer and named "nmax155."
Installation of the mod is made easy by following the steps below:
1. Download the nmax155 folder and extract it to Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
2. Use OpenIV to extract dlclist.xml from Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data
3. Add the following text to the bottom of the list: dlcpacks:
4. Save and close the file, then replace the edited file in OpenIV.
1. Download the desired vehicle files and extract them to Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\\\
2. Use OpenIV to locate the corresponding model file to be replaced
3. Replace the file with the extracted files and save.
Overall, the Yamaha N-max [ Add-On / Replace ] 1.0 mod can bring a unique addition to the game as a functional and stylish motorcycle option. The mod's attention to detail and realistic features enhance the gameplay experience.