Main page GTA 5 Mods Vehicles
The BMW M5 E60 Crazy exterior [Add-On | Tuning] 1.1 mod for Grand Theft Auto V is a high-quality modification of the BMW M5 E60 sedan model found in the game. This mod adds a range of custom modifications and improvements that result in a unique and exciting new driving experience.
Installation instructions can be found in the included readme file. Users must first create a new folder called "bme6tun" in the "\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks" directory and copy the appropriate files to this folder. Then, users must add a new line to the 'dlclist.xml' file located in the "\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data" directory to enable the mod. The car can then be spawned in-game using the name "bme6tun".
Features of this mod include:
- Custom high-quality 3D model conversion of the BMW M5 E60
- Addition of several custom modifications, including new wheels, license plate, brake discs, and calipers
- Multiple different tuning options available, including unique body kits, exhaust pipes, and racing chairs
- Fragile glass to add realism to the driving experience
- Customizable interior and exterior elements, including many carbon fiber parts
- Unique black tail lights and headlights for a more aggressive look
- Custom collision behavior to enhance realism
Overall, the BMW M5 E60 Crazy exterior [Add-On | Tuning] 1.1 mod offers Grand Theft Auto V players a highly unique and customized driving experience. Its extensive range of customization options and realistic behavior make it a stand-out addition to the game.
Please note that some elements of the mod are still being developed and may be further improved in future updates.