Main page GTA 5 Mods Vehicles
The BCFD Battalion Alamo [Add-On] 1.1 mod for Grand Theft Auto V is a modified version of the Granger model in-game. It is designed to emulate a fire department battalion vehicle and features a range of unique features and modifications that make it stand out.
Installation instructions can be found in the included readme file. Users must first create a new folder called "bcfdbat" in the "\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks" directory and copy the appropriate files to this folder. Then, users must add a new line to the 'dlclist.xml' file located in the "\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data" directory to enable the mod.
Features of this mod include:
- High-quality 3D model conversion from the original Granger model implemented by Rockstar Games
- Customized handling configuration
- Authentic interior design
- Custom in-car equipment, including laptop and tablet screens for added immersion and functionality
- Liveries and logos designed with a BCFD theme
- In-game emergency lights and sirens
This mod represents a fantastic addition to the world of Grand Theft Auto V for fans of firefighting, emergency services, or unique vehicle models. Its exceptional attention to detail and high-quality graphics make it stand out among other mods of its kind.
Overall, the BCFD Battalion Alamo [Add-On] 1.1 mod offers gamers a fun and unique new way to experience the game world and adds a great new vehicle to their collection.