Main page GTA 5 Mods Vehicles
The Police Vapid Scout [Add-On / FiveM | Extras | Tuning | Call Sign System | Rotating Spotlights] 1.5 mod for Grand Theft Auto V is an ideal vehicle mod for law agencies. This model is a modified version of the original Vapid Scout, which is popularly used by police departments in the United States for patrolling.
Some unique features of this mod include:
- CallSign on the roof as tuning parts - Call Sign System
- Wraparound bumper, Classic bumper, Default bumper, Default bumper with winch
- Trunk equipment
- Possibility to remove the cage in interior
- Possibility to remove the spotlights
- Possibility to change trunk equipment as extra's
- Dirt mapping
- Breakable windows
- Possibility to change antennas on the roof
- The paintings are as mod kit
- When the front bumper falls off, the police bumper falls off with it
- Possibility to put a license plate
- Custom handling.
The mod's changelog is detailed, with several bug fixes and handling improvements in version updates 1.1 through 1.5. The latest version 1.5 of this mod includes new features such as the ability to add more liveries and the vehicle spawning with white secondary color in the optional version.
The installation process for this mod is simple. It requires placing the "nkscout" folder into the game's "mods/update/x64/dlcpacks" folder and modifying the "dlclist.xml" file to include this line: "dlcpacks:/nkscout/". The mod author has also included instructions for FiveM installation in the mod's description.
Overall, the Police Vapid Scout [Add-On / FiveM | Extras | Tuning | Call Sign System | Rotating Spotlights] 1.5 mod is a detailed and well-implemented vehicle mod for police agencies. It provides players with new tuning options and added functionalities, such as the Call Sign System and rotating spotlights. Its customization options and unique features make it an excellent addition to Grand Theft Auto V's car selection.